To read our GDPR Statement please visit: HERE
We are committed to ensuring that your right to privacy and confidentiality is protected and any (PII) personal identifiable information by which you can be identified is regulated by the Data Protection Act with immediate effect from 25th May 2018, by the General Data Protection Regulation.
Any personal information provided or obtained by Andrew White Commercial Kitchens and Andrew White Servicing Ltd is used and processed will be for its own legitimate purposes.
Personal information collected about you
We will collect the following information about you that will be held securely on a central database:
Contact information including email address and telephone number
- Demographic information such as postcode, communications & preferences
The information we collect is necessary for us to be able to provide you with the service you require.
Where we collect your information from
- Information you provide to us when you submit an email via our website or on an account application form.
- When you access Andrew White Commercial Kitchens and Andrew White Servicing Ltd social media.
- We might also obtain your personal data through your use of social media such as Facebook, WhatsApp, Twitter or LinkedIn, depending on your settings or the privacy policies of these social media and messaging services. To change your settings on these services, please refer to their privacy notices, which will tell you how to do this.
- We may use the following public sources: Newspaper or other media coverage, open postings on social media sites such as LinkedIn, and data from Companies House / Experian.
- Reference or word of mouth. For example, you may be recommended to us by a friend or a family member may purchase a product on your behalf.
What we do with your information:
Internal record keeping, accurate accounting and financial reporting and compliance purposes
- Processing of payments
- To contact you in response to a specific enquiry, compliment or complaint
- We may use the information to improve our products and services that we provide
- We may use your email address to contact you for purposes that relate to your account, to send invoices/statements and to respond to your questions or queries.
- We are obliged to process our information in compliance with any lawful request made by order or the court or under police warrant.
Our legal basis for processing your information:
- For anyone using our services, support, advice or guidance, our processing is necessary for our legitimate interests in that we need the information in order to provide these services to you.
- If you notify us of any health or disability requirements then this may involve the processing of more detailed personal data including sensitive data such as health information that you or others provide about you. In that case we always ask for your consent before undertaking such processing.
Consequences of not providing your information
- If you do not provide the personal data necessary or withdraw your consent for the processing of your personal data, it will be very difficult for our company to provide you with the service, support, advice or guidance.
- Andrew White Commercial Kitchens and Andrew White Servicing Ltd must also have access to some of your information in order to operate and to comply with legal obligations.
How long we keep your information for:
How long we keep your information will depend on the purpose or purposes for which we use it, while you are a customer, or a visitor to our website, we will only retain your information for as long as is necessary for those purposes and to comply with statutory or regulatory retention periods.
WHAT WE WILL NOT DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION
Andrew White Commercial Kitchens and Andrew White Servicing Ltd respect’s your rights under data protection laws and takes our obligations seriously. Any information provided to us is used and protected by us for our own legitimate purposes. Your rights to privacy, confidentiality and information security are highly important to us and upheld by us. Your support is extremely important to, so we do not and will not share, swap, or sell your personal information with any other organisation without your explicit consent.
We will not use your information for a different and non-compatible purpose to those described above or those that you would not reasonably expect. We will always let you know at the time of capturing your information if our intended purpose is different to those described above.
- We will share your information for its own internal purposes and only where necessary.
- Any sharing will be carried out under formal non-disclosure agreements and only after due diligence processes have been followed to ensure that those we work with support our aims and objectives.
- Non-disclosure agreements are designed to protect information security, your confidentiality and set strict obligations as to the control and use of your information.
- Any information that is shared is secured through security protocols such as encryption and secure file transfer portals.
- We never have and never will share, swap or sell your personal details to any organisation for their own marketing purposes. Your privacy and confidentiality are paramount to us and we will only use the information that you provide for Andrew White Commercial Kitchens and Andrew White Servicing Ltd own purposes.
Information security and how we store your information
- We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure and that your right to privacy and confidentiality are protected. We take information governance and security seriously and have technical and organisational measures in place that include ensuring all antivirus, antispam and software packages are up-to-date, correctly configured firewalls, encryption, secure file transfer protocols, Trust policies, processes and staff training to manage and protect your personal information in order to prevent unauthorised access, unlawful processing, accidental loss, damage, destruction or disclosure.
- All information you provide to us is stored securely by Andrew White Commercial Kitchens and Andrew White Servicing Ltd and governed by IT Security Policy and Procedures. Your information remains under the control of Andrew White Commercial Kitchens and Andrew White Servicing Ltd at all times. You have the right to access your information at any time. Refer to section below ‘Your legal rights’.
- Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to us online; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access, loss or damage.
- Where possible, we try to only process your information within the UK and European Economic Area (EEA). If we or our service providers transfer personal data outside of the UK or EEA, we always require that appropriate safeguards are in place to protect the information when it is processed. You can obtain a copy of these safeguards by contacting us
YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS
- Individuals have specific rights contained within data protection laws that relates to their personal information. These rights can be enforced against any organisation, from any sector, that holds your information. This section will detail what these rights are and how you can exercise them.
- You have the right to be informed of how and why your information is being used and who it is being shared with. This right relates to the first data protection principle of fair and lawful processing and the second data protection principle that relates to processing personal information for specified and lawful purposes. Both of these principles obligate organisations to be open, honest and transparent with what and how they use personal information.
On behalf of
Andrew White Commercial Kitchens Ltd
Andrew White Servicing Ltd