Following the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) laws, we at Andrew White Commercial Kitchens Ltd and Andrew White Servicing Ltd want to reassure all our clients that our terms and conditions have been updated in part to reflect the legislative changes in respect of data protection and are committed to ensuring your personal data is kept safe and secure at all times.
It is highly important to us that you are confident with the way we manage your personal details. To ensure you understand how we use your data and to help assure you, we have put some internal controls in place: – How we use your personal information:
We will only use your personal information for the following purposes.
- To administer our relationship with you
- To deal with any enquiries we received from you
- To process orders from you for goods and services
- To comply with applicable laws and regulations
- To notify you of any changes to what we do
- For the purposes of recovery of a debt in case of non-payment
- We will only ever get in touch in the ways that you want us to and we’ll make sure that everything we send is relevant to you and your business
- You are in control of your information and you can ask us to stop using it whenever you wish
Should you have any questions about how we maintain your data or if you would like to
make any changes to your personal details or have a preferred method of communication or opt out of all communications please email firstname.lastname@example.org
On behalf of
Andrew White Commercial Kitchens Ltd
Andrew White Servicing Ltd