WARRANTY – TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The company provides three years parts and labour warranty on the majority of new products to the original purchaser only.
- Gas interlock and extraction systems have a one year parts and labour warranty.
- The company’s obligation shall be limited to the company’s option to repairing or replacing any part, which under normal and proper use and maintenance proves to be defective within three years of the original delivery date.
- Warranty is only valid, when the equipment has been correctly maintained and cleaned in accordance with the manufacturer’s guidelines.
The warranty does not cover
- Products or parts subject to misuse, abuse, overloading, power surges, alteration, neglect, damage, fire, flood, Acts of God or operation outside accepted normal conditions.
- Any product or part that has been attended to by a non-authorised installation or service person, which in the company’s opinion may have had an adverse effect of the product or its operational stability.
- Loss of food or contents of equipment due to failure for any reason.
- Any additional damage caused by the delay or failure by the user to notify the company of an existing defect.
- Consequential loss or damage; cost of repairing or replacing other property which is damaged, loss of time, loss of profits, potential profits, loss of goodwill or any other incidental damage of any kind.
- Gaskets, cabinet doors, counter drawers, handles, refrigerant, liquid line driers, shelves, tray slides, ladder rack and fixings, unit cover, castors and legs, cabinet shells, electric bulbs, fuses, keys, glass, filters, main plug and lead, hose connections, blocked drains and consumables.
- Equipment to which a company engineer is denied access to for inspection or servicing.
- Cleaning or general maintenance of the equipment.
- Products where the customer has not properly maintained or cleaned the equipment in accordance with instructions, literature or directions issued by the Company or the manufacturer, such as failing to clean the equipment on a regular basis.
- No fault found calls, fused blown, repeat claims for the same fault. Any claims must be made in accordance with a signed service report from an Andrew White Commercial Kitchens engineer. The warranty policy may be varied from time to time at the company’s discretion and without prior notification